G2 Consulting Groups is looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in our Ann Arbor office. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our project managers and staff, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like Word, Excel, and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive Administrative Assistant and familiarity within the Architectural/Engineering/Construction (A/E/C) industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, a successful Administrative Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our Ann Arbor office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Organize occasional employee and client social events
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant, or office admin assistant. Experience in the A/E/C industry a plus.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, and fax machines
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office including Word, Excel, and PDF editors.
- Experience writing, editing, and preparing final documents.
- Provide administrative support to the department, including scheduling and coordinating meetings and projects.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- High School degree